Foundation in Business Ethics
New Program for Progressive Leaders
Choose your preferred way of learning in a 1 Day Course or Self-Paced online.
A blend of course material, personalised mentoring and on-the-job exercises.
1 Month Support Guarantee
Receive 1 months of Q&A support from your after complete your workshop.
Business Ethics Toolkit
Receive a guidebook with checklists and templates to use immediately.
Live Virtual Classes
What makes this program unique?
What makes your Foundations in Business Ethics unique?
The Foundations in Business Ethics program was designed by Ilsé Strauss, a researcher at Murdoch University, in the field of destructive leadership with a speciality in organisational ethics. Combined with her extensive consulting experience, Ilsé has designed your program to address contemporary business issues and provide you with the latest techniques in ethical leadership development.
Contact Ilsé to enquire about the Foundations in Business Ethics program at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Day Course
Enrol today in your Foundations of Business Ethics Course
The 4 units in your Foundations of Business Ethics program are comprised of 16 learning outcomes for you to establish core tenets in business ethics
The Purpose of Business Ethics
- Explore various schools of though in business ethics
- Understand the role of business ethics in the workplace
- Identify the benefits of building an ethical workplace
- Responsibilities of business leaders in managing ethics
Psychology of Business Ethics
- Learn the psychology of business ethics
- Discover why some individuals behave unethically
- Understand how unconscious bias affects workplace ethics
- Identify values congruence issues affecting business ethics
Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Identify pillars, principles and tenets of business ethics
- Understand the significance of company ethical values
- Learn how to establish a values congruent company ethics statement
- Engaging stakeholders in ethical processes and behaviours
Common Ethical Blindspots
- Identify common ethical blindspots in the workplace
- Develop ethical sensitivity and awareness
- Characteristics of good ethical management practices
- Ethical dialogue in the workplace
- Understand the role of business ethics in the workplace
- Learn the psychology of business ethics and personal values
- Implementing ethics in the workplace
- Identify common ethical blindspots in your organisation
- This course is a 1 day course for attendees of Live or Face to Face sessions.
- Self-paced learners are provided lessons over a 2 week period.
- All learners have access to Q&A support for 1 month at no additional charge
You can complete this course via one of three ways:
- Option 1 – 1 Day face to face learning environment
- Option 2 – 1 Day live virtual classes to complete your course
- Option 3 – Self-paced learning with online access to course recordings
The following program materials will be provided for you:
- 4 Units delivered as classes either Live, Virtually or Recordings in your Foundations of Business Ethics course
- Course Guidebook that provides you with important checklists and templates you need for your program.
- Unit Diagnostics that assesses a variety of aspects such as ethics psychology, business ethics landscape and more
- Program Mentoring You can book a call with your course mentor at any stage in before or after your course, to improve your experience with assessments, workplace activities and goal achievement.
- Contact Us Contact us via email for 24hr turnaround advice and answers
The Foundations in Business Ethics is a non-accredited course and therefore you do not need to sit any exams nor do you have mandatory work submissions.
There is a range of broader implications and opportunities for you upon completing this course. For instance:
- Implement the business ethics inititive in local, national and international divisions
- Include ethics into internal training and development programs
- Create a positive ethical organisational climate
- Incorporate ethics principles into your business and leadership coaching or consulting practice
As a result of completing this program, you will increase your ethical leadership skills and capabilities pertaining as needed in these following roles:
- Board Director
- NFP Leader
- Organizational Consultants
- Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Educators and Trainers
You can pay either in full or in 2 instalments. Please speak with us about your preferred option.
The Foundation of Business Ethics course is developed for adult learning, and uses experiential and blended learning as our mode of delivery.
At the end of each unit you will develop an Action Plan based on the unit outcomes. This means that you can immediately take action and benefit from the course.
Course Theoretical Frameworks
This program is based on a selection of managerial and theoretical frameworks including, but not limited to behavioural ethics, constructive leadership and distributed management practices, plus more.
The Foundations of Business Ethics course is suitable for individuals in a variety of roles for multifaceted purposes.
Small Business Owners
This includes start-up, small and medium business managers who have legislative and industry responsibilities to incorporate ethics into their daily business operations.
This course is suitable for team leaders in NGO’s or Corporations who are establishing an ethical leadership career and require foundational understanding of principles and tenets.
Educators & Consultants
Responsible educators and consultants will benefit from the learning objectives of this course for their own personal development. Enquire about licenses for Course Packs for use Australia wide.
Unethical business practices are a costly endeavour within the Australian economy to the tune of $300B p/a. Everyday business leaders and employees are faced with ethical decisions, whether it’s to overcharge a customer, misrepresent products or cover up misdeeds. These decisions positively or negatively affect the ethical climate, business outcomes, individual wellbeing, and company reputation. This course provides an introduction to core principles, strategies and practices to establish a foundation for business ethics.